Thursday 21 March 2013

More updates and er random things

*New Blog Updates*

*New pics of me and my friends on IMVU are now up!! More soon :D
*More posts can be seen on one page of my blog, so you don't have to click over pages more
*Music playlist will soon be available working on it now

Hey everyone. Ever since putting my blog link on my bubble earlier I've been bombarded with people asking me what my IMVU username is. It used to be LittleMissEmilay, but when I got my name change token, it got changed. Simple as. I no longer give it away due to stalking issues, people trying to get to my friends, spies, etc.

More updates have been made on msp lately YAY! I no longer lag (that much) when giving and recieving gifts because it has been updated woo! More designs were recently added to design studio too<3 And the competitions on msp have started to become more creative and un-repititive :o

In other news, EVER SINCE I STARTED UPDATING MY BLOG AGAIN A FEW DAYS AGO MY BLOG VIEWS HAVE BEEN FLYING<3 MY WEB TRAFFIC HAS GONE UP LOADS, AND MY VIEW COUNT IS REACHING 100.000!!! This is a huge achievement for me, I'm so happy yay!


P.S if you have any good ideas for my blog comment okay.




Always remember to put you're rubbish in the bin just saying okay bye

-Emily


8 comments:

  1. OMG THT IS A SEXY BIN xD
    Btw this is PennyField
    I like stalking ur blog kk(;

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got an idea for ur blog! PUT TAYLORR MUSIC ON ITT♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. heyyy add me im jazzy151002 xxxxxxxx anyone add me

    ReplyDelete
  4. heyo emz i got an idea on imvu like cut ur finger and put speedy recoverys ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hii Me Rosy333e (Livy)On Your Chat Like 2 Days Ago Or Something :P I Think You Should Hang With More People You Never Hanged With And Get To Know Them Like Me (: I Bet Loads Of People Wanna Meet You!!! And I Share This With My Sis So Dont Ask Me Why Theres Ella On My Name :L

    ReplyDelete
  6. emily please add me.Your blog is great and you got vip for ages how much longer is it gonna last.my username on msp is jessiethebest2121

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi his is me girl1062 I like your new blog ;)

    ReplyDelete